Charles Dickens Lodge meet at the Loughton Masonic Centre, 16 High Beech Road, Loughton. Essex. IG1O 4BL.
Lodge meetings are held on the second Monday of January, the first Saturdays of April and June, the second Saturday in July, and the annual meeting, to install the new Master, on the third Saturday in October.
The meetings, which like those of other groups, are open only to members, is normally in two parts. First, there are normal administrative procedures such as:
• Minutes of the previous meeting
• Proposing and balloting for new members
• Discussing and voting on the annual accounts
• Masonic news and correspondence
• News about charitable work
Second, there are the ceremonies for:
• Admitting new members
• The annual installation of the Master of the Lodge and his officers